These Sermons deal with the: “Lake of Fire”.
The Lake of Fire, which will probably be the interior of this present earth, (the inner core), is the place of Eternal Punishment for the Devil, the Antichrist, the False Prophet and all the Spiritually “Lost”; that is, the Non-Christian Believers. These are individuals who have not received the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior, by grace through faith.
Salvation is by “Grace” and by “Grace alone!!!.”
Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Anyone who tells you Salvation is by works, is totally wrong.
Romans 3:  Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
-  By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
-  But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
-  For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
-  Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
-  That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
-  Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
-  To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
-  In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
-  Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
-  That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
-  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:  Not of works, lest any man should boast.  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Click on the red number, it is a link to the MP3.
Revelation 19:  And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a Lake of Fire burning with brimstone.
Revelation 20:  And the devil that deceived them was cast into the Lake of Fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.  And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.  And death and hell were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death.  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the Lake of Fire.
The people in the Lake of Fire will be judged according to their works, but they will not be good enough to obtain Eternal Life, because they were not “perfect and sinless works” as was the “Perfect and Sinless work of the Lord Jesus Christ.”